The user, leaving a request on the website www.serconsrus.ru , accepts this Consent to the processing of personal data (hereinafter referred to as Consent).
Acting freely, by his will and in his interest, as well as confirming his legal capacity, the User gives his consent to SERCONS LLC (TIN 7737517770), which is located at the address: 49, Architect Vlasov str., floor 2, room 51, 117393, Moscow, to the processing of his personal data with the following conditions:
- This Consent is given to the processing of personal data, both without the use of automation tools and with the use of.
- Consent is given to the processing of the following my personal data:
- Personal data that is not special or biometric: contact phone numbers; email addresses; place of work and position; user data (location information; OS type and version; browser type and version; device type and screen resolution; source from where the user came to the site; from which site or by which advertisement; OS and Browser language; which pages are opened and which buttons are clicked by the user; IP address;
- Personal data is not publicly available.
- The purpose of processing personal data: processing incoming requests from individuals for the purpose of providing advice; analysis of the actions of an individual on the website and the functioning of the website; conducting advertising and newsletters.
- The basis for the processing of personal data is: Article 24 of the Constitution of the Russian Federation; Article 6 of Federal Law No. 152-FZ “On Personal Data”; The Charter of SERCONS LLC; the Consent to the processing of personal data.
- During the processing of personal data, the following actions will be performed: collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, clarification (updating, changing), extraction, use, transfer (distribution, provision, access), blocking, deletion, destruction.
- Personal data is processed until an individual unsubscribes from advertising and newsletters. Also, the processing of personal data may be terminated at the request of the personal data subject. The storage of personal data fixed on paper carriers in accordance with Federal Law No. 125-FZ “On the Archives in the Russian Federation” and other regulatory legal acts in the field of archiving and archival storage.
- The Consent may be revoked by the subject of personal data (or his/her representative) by sending a written application to SERCONS LLC (or his/her representative) at the address indicated at the beginning of this Consent.
- If the personal data subject or his/her representative withdraws Consent to the processing of personal data, SERCONS LLC has the right to continue processing personal data without the Сonsent of the personal data subject if there are grounds specified in paragraphs 2-11 of Part 1 of Article 6, Part 2 of Article 10 and Part 2 of Article 11 of Federal Law No. 152–FZ “On personal data” dated 27.07.2006
- The Сonsent is valid all the time until the termination of the processing of personal data specified in paragraphs 7 and 8 of this Consent.