What does TR EAEU 048/2019 cover?
The following energy-requiring devices fall under the TR EAEU 048/2019:
- refrigerating appliances (freezers, refrigerators, and their combinations)
- asynchronous electric motors
- electrical equipment (household and office equipment)
- different types of lamps: electric, gas-discharge, fluorescent, led, directional light
- machines: drum dryers, washing machines, dishwashers
- vacuum cleaners,
- set-top boxes
- external power supplies
- water pumps
- circulation pumps
- air conditioners
- fans (electric and indoor)
The annexes to the technical regulation specify which types of products fall under its scope and indicate the requirements for conformity with the technical regulations of the EAEU for each of them.
Almost all regulated products (except servers, computers, and lamps) fall under EAC Declaration.
EAC Declaration of Conformity can be carried out according to the schemes 1D, 2D, 3D, 4D, and 6D. In addition, schemes 1C, 3C, and 4C for EAC certificates exist. TR EAEU 048/2019 determines that power-consuming devices are regulated by all technical regulations that contain their requirements.